Wonderful tourist attractions await :
A wine lovers paradise: The dynamic, exciting, top-quality AOP wines of Saint-Chinian, Faugères, Fitou, Minervois and Corbières. Also, the extraordinary white, rosé and fruity, robust IGP styles of this incredible diverse wine region.
- Explore the splendid The Regional Park of the Languedoc by bike, horse, canoe or walking.
- Languedoc is a cyclin paradise with numerous and varied routes.
- The new “Voie verte” for walkers and cyclists of all levels is a joy and leads to many scenic villages.
- Visit the colourful local markets and restaurants.
- Visit the UNESCO listed Canal du Midi.
- Linger on the Sun kissed Mediterranean beaches.
- Visite the many historical and medieval villages of surrounding areas.
- Cultural sites steeped in history and yours to explore
- Explore the Orb river by canoe.